Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Brave Courageous You [Life Book]

Monday, December 1, 2014

☆ Brave Courageous You [Life Book]

Week 45 - Brave Courageous You with Tamara Laporte



This is another paint over technique lesson, one celebrating the fact that we, well I, am a courageous person.


And while I was painting this one, I was thinking of the things that make me courageous.

Things such as my hope that everything will work out or being open to love and the grace I have for me when I am feeling a little nasty + mean about myself...


I really enjoyed this and the way that this painting turned out.


Have you thought lately about how courageous you are? About how brave you are? Spend five minutes today + I promise you will be amazed!

Have an awesome week.
post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...