Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Calendars, Compacts Trinkets, Gift Vouchers and More [LilliBean Designs Spotlight]

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

☆ Calendars, Compacts Trinkets, Gift Vouchers and More [LilliBean Designs Spotlight]



This weekend is the second last markets that LilliBean Designs will be attending for 2014. I am planning on having a few weeks off over summer - spending time with the girls, hanging at the local pool, laying under the air conditioning reading some of the books I have been putting off for a suitable time (That is when I can read all day with out the tug of should do's, must do's, have to's!)

And this will be the last LilliBean Designs Spotlight for 2014. So if you are looking for some quirky stocking stuffers, gifts for friends, loved ones or even yourself, you've come to the right spot!




ONLY 10 LEFT


My calendar is an awesome way to enjoy my art on a daily basis. 

They sold out with in a few days,  but I placed another order which is now listed in the LilliBean Designs Store.

AU$20 each + postage (Free for local delivery, $5 for Australian purchases + $15 every where else.)

Click here for more.




I have a small selection of these hand painted notebooks left - they have proved to be so popular with the market crowd! 

They are blank inside so they can be used for sketching, writing your dreams, poetry, grocery lists or to do lists. There are no limits to the uses of these notebooks.

And with christmas around the corner, unique stocking fillers!

$20 each + postage - click here to see the selection available.




Another popular addition to the LilliBean Designs Store are these small hanging wall plaques.

I have been told that they look awesome on door handles, on fridges + of course the wall.


Only $20 (+ postage) you can see the complete range of plaques + canvases here


These are so popular at the moment.

And such an unusual  gift idea.

I have had clients buy them for themselves, their mothers and their children.

My kids begged me for one of their own (I was bombarded for days!)

$15 each they are super cute + fun.

You can buy them here or email me for more details.
I adore this unicorn + it has been popping up everywhere for me this year!

1. Compact Mirror: $15

2. Bobby Pin: $5 for 1

3. Hair Clips: $9 for 2

4. Clip on earrings: $9

5. Charms: $5

6. Stud earrings: $12

7. Lined Notebook: $20

8. Ring: $9

If you would like to purchase any of these items please contact me.



Not sure what to buy? I am offering gift vouchers this year! 

A customer said to me the other day that she was going to send her husband a link to the gift voucher so he would gift it to her this Christmas! 


I love the way she thinks!

Currently I have $20, $30 + $50 vouchers in store at the moment or you can contact me for other dollar amounts.


To make sure you don't miss out you can favourite my etsy store (which will show you updates in your dash board) or check out the LilliBean Designs Facebook page where I will be posting updates.

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...