Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Driving my Digger [Friday art]

Friday, December 12, 2014

☆ Driving my Digger [Friday art]


This is just a really quick post today - the Night markets are on in town + this is my second last markets of 2014, and probably my biggest one.

It feels like the entire town comes to the party + they close the main street off to traffic, having all the stalls on the road. 

Last year was big, this year will be massive (I hope.)

Any way last week I shared with you the T-Rex Rider. A commission for a friend of mine. Well she asked me to do another one for her youngest boy.

He is obsessed with machinery + diggers are a favourite of his.

But since I am me, I decided on a quirky variation on the traditional caterpillar diggers!



Anyway, I know there will be two very excited little boys opening up their christmas presents this year + that makes me so extremely happy!

Have a great weekend everyone, and if your in the Cowra area, make sure you print off your voucher for 10% off everything at the markets!

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

4 comments :

  1. Super cute! What a lovely and fun commission. Good luck with your markets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous I bet they love them as much as their mom does!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great gifts! Wonderful job, Kirstin!


    -Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...