Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Zodiac Girls - Final Reveal {friday art}

Friday, February 27, 2015

☆ Zodiac Girls - Final Reveal {friday art}

9459a-friday2bart
week 9, 2015
So I am at the end of sharing with you my zodiac girls paintings. 
If you have missed any of the previous posts you can see:
  • CAPRICORN, AQUARIUS + PISCES here
  • ARIES, TAURUS + GEMINI here
  • CANCER, LEO + VIRGO here

☆☆ LIBRA ☆☆

Libra
Libra
AVAILABLE FOR SALE HERE
Approx 5.1/2 x 11.1/2″
Acrylic + water color paint on quality hot pressed paper
She is Tactful, Romantic, Charming, Just, Diplomatic + Balanced

☆☆ SCORPIO ☆☆

Scorpio
Scorpio
AVAILABLE FOR SALE HERE
Approx 5.1/2 x 11.1/2″
Acrylic + water color paint on quality hot pressed paper
She is Focused, Brave, Balanced, Faithful, Ambitious + Intuitive

☆☆ SAGITTARIUS ☆☆

Sagittarius
Sagittarius
AVAILABLE FOR SALE HERE
Approx 5.1/2 x 11.1/2″
Acrylic + water color paint on quality hot pressed paper
She is Positive, Straight Forward, Intellectual, Philosophical, Large-hearted + Adventurous
This was such a fun series to paint. I am so please with how they turned out 
Zodiac Girls Art Print Available here
Zodiac Girls Art Print Available here
And they are all available for purchase. The individual paintings can be found in my etsy store here and these awesome prints can be purchased through my Society 6 shop here
Zodiac Girls Art Print Vertical setting   Available here
Zodiac Girls Art Print
Vertical setting
Available here
I hope you have enjoyed the Zodiac Girls series as much as I loved painting them. I was so excited to share these as desktop calendars with the people on my studio snippets emails.
Next week I have a Trio of Unicorns to share with you. 
Have a great weekend



post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...