Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ ZODIAC GIRLS - part two {april, may, june}

Friday, February 13, 2015

☆ ZODIAC GIRLS - part two {april, may, june}

FRIDAY ART: February 13th

Last week I shared with you the first three of my new Zodiac Paintings - CAPRICORN, AQUARIUS + PISCES

And this week I am very excited to share with you the next three of my Zodiac Girls Taurus, Aries + Gemini

I started painting these at the end of last year as a freebie for readers of my Studio Snippets.

Every month readers can download a new desktop calendar featuring art work by Moi! 

FREE desktop calendar from LilliBean Designs http://eepurl.com/oez61 for more © LilliBean Designs
Downloadable Desktop Calendar from Studio Snippets January

But I soon forgot about the original purpose of the paintings  + ended up lost in the paintings + the girls themselves!

☆ ARIES ☆

ARIES
AVAILABLE FOR SALE HERE Approx 5.1/2 x 11.1/2"Acrylic + water color paint on quality hot pressed paper
She is Adventurous, Courageous, Versatile, Lively, Positive, Passionate + a little bit Arrogant! 


☆ TAURUS 

TAURUS
AVAILABLE FOR SALE HERE Approx 5.1/2 x 11.1/2"Acrylic + water color paint on quality hot pressed paper
She is Generous, Dependable, Patient, Independent, Persistent + just a little bit Stubborn! 

☆ GEMINI 
GEMINI
AVAILABLE FOR SALE HERE Approx 5.1/2 x 11.1/2"Acrylic + water color paint on quality hot pressed paper
She is Adjustable, Versatile, Enthusiastic, Soft-Spoken, Witty and Humorous + Intellectual.

And here are last weeks girls again!


And you can get these girls for your desktop over the next year by popping over here.

post signature


 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...